Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they pick a fun topic for a top ten list. This week’s list is the “Top Ten Books I Recommend the Most.”
Wow, what a loaded list. It is really difficult for me to choose my top ten all time favorite books, because isn’t that what this list is really asking for? Eek! I’ll do my best. All top tens are subject to change, friends, so don’t hold me to it!
1. The Harry Potter series. You aren’t going to make me just pick one, right? I’d pick Azkaban if I really had to.
2. The Hunger Games series.
3. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
5. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
6. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
7. Switched by Amanda Hocking
8. The Other Bolyen Girl by Philippa Gregory
9. The Chronicles of Chrestomanci Vol. 1 by Diana Wynne Jones
10. Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery